Friday, December 19, 2008

Praise God.

I finally completed training.
This means:

I no longer have to report to so many people.
I get to go home at 3 if I start at 0630.
I get to apply for leave.
I get offs for working on weekends.

I am now solely responsible for my own actions.

* * *

My family is in Melbourne now. I'm going to join them on Mon!! I checked in online already. So excited!

God is really great! On wed, Aunty Maggie's family flew off. And I thought i wasn't gonna be able to see them off since i was working night shift. But Just nice CTO wanted to treat us to popeyes. And I was tasked to go along to buy it!! So i got to go to the airport and see them off! And then watch their plane fly off from my own control tower. wohooo!

Last night would have been kinda lonesome if not for sooooo many people who came over to cook and have dinner!! :) :)
My hands still smell a lil of onion. -_-"
But it was fun!! I feel so independent, shopping for groceries and then coming home to cook!
Thank you all who came!! I'm really glad that so many could make it!! :)

Stay-over at Lix's immediately after. Brought over the other 2 tubs of ice-cream which is still there now... hahahha. I was sooo tired i couldn't stay awake during the movie. But it was nice to see you guys again! Apologies for not being able to stay for lunch! I've got loads to do before I fly off on mon!!

Which is why i gotta go now!! byebye!! :):)
Oh happy Day!!

No comments: