Saturday, January 3, 2009

God is gracious.

I was walking out of camp yesterday to the nearest bus stop at least 10km away praying really hard for some kind soul to pull over and give me a lift out cos i really had to get somewhere soon. And i was getting real sweaty in my uniform and all and the freaking road never seemed to get any shorter. Then suddenly an angel turned up in a white lorry and asked me where i was going. He was headed for ubi and me to airport. I asked if i could get a lift out to tmft which was where the nearest bus stop was and he said hop on. So i did. And then he asked how i was gonna get to the airport from there.

Change bus at the main road, take train..

He paused for a while and then said, k la, i fetch you to airport.
I believe angels drive white lorries and repair street lamps. :)

Thank you God.

No comments: