Saturday, September 13, 2008

Just came back from Elise's birthday/farewell party. Happy Birthday Elise! Enjoy your last few days in Singapore TTM!! All the best at Imperial! Hope to see lotsa photos of you wearing that cool beanie and scarf!! Muahaha.

Went to The Cavern before that. It's a pub at Boat Quay! Airforce Squadron gathering to watch liverpool vs Man U. Tia Maria is a nice drink! I'll order that next time, if there ever is. Only took one sip from randall. Mine was Chocolate Martini! Wohoo. And since it was a squadron thing, they're all sponsored. :D Encik yeo koh paid for my spring chicken. haha. Thanks! :)

I can feel mum's reluctance to letting me go drink alcohol. At the same time i know she's trying not to control me too much anymore. She didn't say much, only gave me that look when i told her I needed to train up for social drinking. I quoted grandpa, "why you so lousy! turn red so fast!"


Ah well, but i doubt i'll be one to drink till i can't walk. not to worry :)
But who knows.. only time will tell.

No comments: