Friday, October 17, 2008

I was almost an unhappy person today
But God is great. He cancelled my test at AFS today, but i still got the half day off!!! :)
Tyrone was actaully fighting to let me go! I'm so awed. Haha.

I was sitting at the bus stop reading romans.. and God led me to this:

Romans 9:25--
For he says to Moses, "I will have mercy on whom i have mercy, and i will have compassion on whom i have compassion." So it depends not upon man's exertion, but upon God's mercy. For the scripture says to pharoh, " I have raised you up for the purpose of showing my power in you, so that my name may be proclaimed in all the earth." So then he has mercy upon whom ever he wills, and he hardens the heart of whoever he wills.

You will say to me then, "why does he still find fault? For who can resist his will?" But who are you, a man, to answer back to God? Will what is moulded say to it's moulder. "Why have you made me thus?" Has the portter no right over the clay, to make out of the same lump one vessel for beauty and another for menial use?


We must decrease so that Christ can increase. God's really putting me through all this so that his name may be glorified even as I put my trust in Him day after day.


We know that in everything, God works for the good of those who trust him, who are called according to his will.

If God is for us, who can be against us.

In all these things, we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am sure that neither deah, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in christ Jesus our Lord.

I need you Jesus,
To come to my rescue,
Where else could i go

There's no other name,
by which i am saved
capture me with grace,
I will follow you.


He said come unto me, all who are weary, and i will give you rest.

No comments: