Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Work's really much much better. But i'd still rather sleep in.. heh heh.
I don't understand what's happening!! I haven't changed that much have I? I still treasure our friendship as I
If I stayed in Singapre, i'd study psychology in NUS. I'd learn up my japanese. I'd learn driving, i'd learn tennis.. i'd learn kayaking, i'd learn how to cook.. i'd join campus crusade..
And then at 26 i'd apply to be a pilot with SIA. Sounds good.
always have. But recently it's been horrible. Everything i say seems to piss you off. I'm scared to talk to you.
If i went to Auzzie, i'd be a vet. I wonder if i'll have time to learn other things.

I need advice. haha.
I'd change if u tell me what to change. Until then, i wish u all the best, brother.
I need to talk to vets and pilots.. help?

No comments: